MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Win it or bin it today for Cluzel. Too bad it was bin it. It was one hell of a race, best I have watched in a long time. Its a shame Cluzel was still having trouble stopping the damn bike. I saw him hit so many false neutrals. Hopefully MV updates the gear box for 2015.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Congrats to the Dutch worldchampion :D

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Yeah congratulations to Michael v.d. Mark he really deserved it this Year and was surely not riding defensive today.
Jules was racing this little MV again as there is no tomorrow.
But hey MV Corse and Jules You were the spice in this Years WSS campaign and surely You will score a win again this Year.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have watched Cluzel for a couple of years and always thought he was a decent rider but didn't really rate him all that high. That changed this year. He rode the wheels off the F3 this year. He was fearless riding that thing knowing it wasn't the best package and really had no help from the other side of the garage. Much respect. That being said, for the MV F3 to get two wins this year along with some other races that could very well have been wins with so little development is incredible. It has much potential and will be a contender for the win at the next two rounds. Here is to hoping Cluzel gets a second year on the bike (along with a better second rider than Leonov) and doesn't move up to the F4 next year.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Such a shame to see so little reward for so much effort, I'd sack the gearbox builder on the spot, it's cost MV a shot at the title for sure. Great ride Jules.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Such a shame to see so little reward for so much effort, I'd sack the gearbox builder on the spot, it's cost MV a shot at the title for sure. Great ride Jules.
Absolutely Donsy, cost them at least one win this year .

What a fantastic race though!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts