MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if he has a snowballs chance, but I would love to see Valentino beat the Spaniards at Jerez.:f4:

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Hahaha, that would be the death of a couple of guys on here Greg, or around the world I think.
Imagine those Spaniards taking each other out at turn one, Rossi at the top, maybe Cal and Bradle on the podium, I can die "very appy".

That's about how likely that is, but you never know.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Instead of hating maybe you could ask yourself how is it that 8 out of 9 podiums in the US GP were spaniards.... because we support riding bikes and this sport.
And yes Rossi is good at Jerez so probably he will have a chance and would be able to see some good fights. I will be there to witness it, F**k yeah¡¡¡¡

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Disclaimer

No Spaniards were intended to be offended by this thread, I just like to go for the underdog. I would also like to see Marquez beat Rossi at Mugello.:)

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
hahaha

I think old Andoni is a bit sensitive.
Marques is bloody brilliant, almost as good as Rossi was 15yrs ago.

Crikey, so stressed, and it's only Friday.

I hope Danny's got someone to hold his hand and the Repsol $$$$ bag.

Jorge's going to kill them, this is Yamaha territory, and Rossi's crew........well they're working on his brakes.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WTF? You can edit MY posts? Can you start fixing my spelling mistakes so I don't have to do it. (Mild OCD)

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
WTF? You can edit MY posts?
Only if i ask you nicely, and tell you at the bottom that I did that :).

Fix your speeling, krikey, I'm Souf African mate .....

·
Banned
1,512 Posts
Instead of hating maybe you could ask yourself how is it that 8 out of 9 podiums in the US GP were spaniards.... because we support riding bikes and this sport.
And yes Rossi is good at Jerez so probably he will have a chance and would be able to see some good fights. I will be there to witness it, F**k yeah¡¡¡¡
+1

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Dear friends.
Not all the spanish people want to Lorenzo, Pedrosa o Marquez win the race.
There is "more" people in Spain,than support Rossi, for example like me :)...or Stoner in the past.
People in Spain know much about racing bikes and riders, we love races,and there is a nice discussion all weekends in each race.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Which Spanish rider is your favourite Jorge?
Are you there this weekend ? We want some pictures mate :naughty:.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts