Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY GUYS!!!!
You must run to JENNINGS!!!!!
Read here by www.skaluca.com

pier

Me ne vado...

5 Novembre, ore 10.00 ... ultimo giorno qui in Italia, poi si parte.

Eh si, finalmente è ufficiale: domani volerò in America per il mio PRIMO TEST con la nuova squadra.
Il test sarà effettuato sul circuito di Jennings... dalla cartina non sembra molto grande ne troppo difficile, giudicate voi..

MAPPA Jennings

La prossima stagione mi vedrà impegnato nel Campionato Americano... non so ancora bene se farò la Superstock o la Superbike... decideremo molto presto:

ARTICOLO FERRACCI

E' uscito anche il calendario della stagione 2007... CHE SPETTACOLO! Ci sono delle piste che fin'ora avevo solamente visto in TV o sognato!!! E tra qualche mese ci girerò... incredibile.. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CALENDARIO 2007

March 7-10 Daytona International Speedway Daytona Beach, FL
April 20-22 Barber Motorsports Park Birmingham, AL (Superbike Doubleheader)
April 27-29 California Speedway, Fontana, CA (Superbike Doubleheader)
May 18-20 Infineon Raceway Sonoma, CA (Superbike Doubleheader)
June 1-3 Road America Elkhart Lake, WI (Superbike Doubleheader)
June 22-24 Miller Motorsports Park Tooele, UT (Superbike Doubleheader)
July 20-22 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Monterey, CA.**
August 3-5 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Lexington, OH (Superbike Doubleheader)
August 17-19 Virginia International Raceway Alton, VA (Superbike Doubleheader)
August 31-Sept. 2 Road Atlanta Braselton, GA, (Superbike Doubleheader)
Sept. 15-16 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca Monterey, CA
Sept. 28-30 Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course Lexington, OH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tornerò la settimana prossima, Domenica 12 o Lunedì 13... ancora dobbiamo decidere... e anche qui, CHE SPETTACOLO

Vi aggiornerò sicuramente dall'America, statene certi... mi basterà trovare un punto da cui connettermi e vi riempirò di NEWS e immagini!!!

Ci sentiamo presto...

Un saluto a tutti: ROCK!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Do you know what time?? I'm very anxious, I don't want to show up at 7am, leave, then fnd out it's in evening and miss it. Likewise if I show up at noon, and find out he was only there in the wee early morning hours!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
How am I supposed to sneak in?? :laughing:

Pigiolino...I'm sure you can pull some strings to get me in...looks like I'm the only person (wanting) going....so I'm sure I could be a "Representative of MV Agusta.net to get exclusive pictures"....or something, lol.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oicdn said:
How am I supposed to sneak in?? :laughing:

Pigiolino...I'm sure you can pull some strings to get me in...looks like I'm the only person (wanting) going....so I'm sure I could be a "Representative of MV Agusta.net to get exclusive pictures"....or something, lol.
I think will be not a problem!
You must go to the cancel and you must tell to call LUCA!
You must tell to luca that you are a official mv.net rapresentative !
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
pigiolino said:
You must go to the cancel and you must tell to call LUCA!
You must tell to luca that you are a official mv.net rapresentative !
Pier
Can you PM me that info or anything??? I'm anxious, and I've already arranged transport. My damn tires haven't arrived, so I'm going to be trailering the MV there....

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well, too bad jennings is 6 hours or so from me, and id hate to get there and not be let in........if the FL contingent of MVAgusta.net can ever get our act together (myself included) we should definately make it to Daytona for the race and support Luca and MV!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Sweet Nate. I really hope you can get in.

I'm hoping to bring a piece of my bike to a race next year for Luca to sign. And as promised, I'm going to try to work on my Italian so I can talk to him properly.

This is so cool!

I want to know what tires they are using too, although if that's a secret that's fine. Maybe they will be testing more than one brand, and that's never something teams like to talk about. You'd be surprised at some of the teams here who have tested other tires... I'd really like to see a top tier team use Pirellis so that they can ride in WSB if WSB comes back to Laguna Seca or something... And I'm pretty sure it's not going to be long before a top team is using Bridgestones as well.

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
JamesC said:
You guys should call FBF and ask for Eraldo about this test. Explain you are owners and would love to come, meet the team and help in any way you can. I'd love to be able to do it.
i've been on the phone with Cagiva, USA... trying to arrange passage for Nate.

Eraldo, apparently, wants the testing closed to everyone...
because it doesn't matter if you are an owner... he wants NONE of what goes on LEAKING to the press
and there are no guarantees, of course

i'm sure that other folks will read this very forum for any info they can get
especially pictures

i'll have some answers by the end of the day

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts