MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody!

Great day in the mountains today, now we have our bikes back.

Jay was at the Rock Store today, did not actually see him ride in, but he spent a lot of time around this vintage MV. Nice.

(which model is that?)

Latigo

Attachments

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I was going to ask if he was wearing levis and a denim shirt. The second picture answers the question. Doesn't the guy ever wear anything else when he rides, like a t-shirt or something. He's been wearing that same outfit for years. In fact he was wearing it years ago when we saw him at the rock store riding an old full faired Norton racebike.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
I was going to ask if he was wearing levis and a denim shirt. The second picture answers the question. Doesn't the guy ever wear anything else when he rides, like a t-shirt or something. He's been wearing that same outfit for years. In fact he was wearing it years ago when we saw him at the rock store riding an old full faired Norton racebike.

I guess when you have more money than the mint you can wear whatever you want.. lol

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
wow, pretty cool!

yeah, you are right about the clothing, he IS always wearing that.... never really thought about it....hehe.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
next time you see him you might ask if it's ok to ride out and have a look at his bike/car collection. You never know, he might say yes

·
Registered
499 Posts
hahaha, if he had a vest, he'd look like ernest! KNOW WHAT I MEAN VERN??

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Jay Lenno's Denim Shirt

Here's another shot of Lenno at the Rock STore wearing his trademark weekend clothes. This time driving what looks like a silver vintage penis!

(Family Guy reference)

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts