MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking a bit sparse down on this section....

So I needed to get the F4 out. I didn't realize what I had signed up for. Got a late start waiting for people, and got home way later than I had hoped. I thought I'd be home by 4, so didn't bring an extra visor (i have a dark one). some guy on the ride miraculously had clear glasses I could wear. Froze my nose/mouth/neck off riding like that. I think I'm going to catch a cold....ugh.

And this thing isn't meant for 500km/day trips. whole day was about 12 hours...ugh.

anyway, here's the ride and some pics.

no idea what this says....

couldn't get a whole good shot of the bike. anyway, there is apparently good snorkeling down there.

This is from the bottom part of the route on the SW coast of Izu.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Nice pictures. Have you gone to Karuizawa? My dad spends his summer there and the few times I have gone there, I noticed a huge turnout of Ducati and some Agusta folks, mostly from Tokyo, Yokohama and a few adventorous ones from Nagoya. The mountains in Karuizawa have some awesome twisties. You should check it out sometime.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mv4avi said:
Nice pictures. Have you gone to Karuizawa? My dad spends his summer there and the few times I have gone there, I noticed a huge turnout of Ducati and some Agusta folks, mostly from Tokyo, Yokohama and a few adventorous ones from Nagoya. The mountains in Karuizawa have some awesome twisties. You should check it out sometime.

I don't think I've been there, unless that is part of or near Okutama. I've not gotten out too much beyond day trips from Tokyo. Hoping to sort that out this summer. I'll definitely ask about Karuizawa...thanks!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice pictures Colin. :) It hopefully won't be long before the weather perks up here and the riding season really begins again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts