MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MV Agusta Imports Pty. Ltd. Hi All, there is no indication of pricing on the MV Agusta Rivale 800 at this stage. MV Agusta Imports should land our first production in January 2014. Stay tuned for updates!

Can't wait to see this thing.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Saw an Ebay add for a new Rivale on the UK site yesterday asking ~9800quid. If it's a dealer jumping ahead of themselves, and not just an eronious ad, it seems the Rivale will be priced similar to the Brutale 800.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Reckler,
There are a number of AD's for new MV models being run in the UK both on the web and in the motorcycle press. However there are no bikes physically here to sell. The last B800 went a month or so ago, I have had an order in on a Red/silver B800 since May and I am still waiting.

The next batch of MV's into the UK F800 and B800 are all pre-sold. The dealers are happy to take deposits but as for actually getting a bike folks are in for a long and agonising wait.

The same will be the case with the Rivale, put a deposit down in the UK, and expect the bike for Xmas, deepest darkest winter here.

jimboF4

·
Registered
247 Posts
I think the bike looks funky and like nothing else i've seen but wondering who will buy it? I like the B3 800 and the 1090rr and cant quite decided which but should I look at the Rivale also?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just hope the fuelling is better than on the b3 800 I am waiting for a rivale but if its like the b3 ill be getting rid of my 920 and going for a ducati streetfighter 1098

1 - 8 of 8 Posts