MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In interveiw with Suzi P after Valencia race Ellison said he would be in AMA next year but would not say any more . As he has previous connection with MV was wondering if anyone has any info.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
macmivvi said:
In interveiw with Suzi P after Valencia race Ellison said he would be in AMA next year but would not say any more .
Suzi P can interview me anytime!!! :humpother

Attachments

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
john said:
Suzi P can interview me anytime!!! :humpother
Yeah, i would give her a loooooong interview :naughty: :naughty: :D

Funny thing is that i saw her at the paddock in Estoril :heart: and she was looking at me as i was passing by :blush: :blush: :king:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeap, Ellison described the MV endurance race bike as "uncrashable" and he would love to be involved with it again.

I'm not sure it would make sense to run him as a #1 superbike rider over here since he doesn't have experience at any of the tracks (well, that's an assumption), and racing with the likes of Mladin, Spies, Duhamel, Hacking, etc is going to be a pretty tough order for anyone. But as a teammate, he could provide a lot of useful info to a #1 rider which DOES have experience here.

I know that it won't be Doug Chandler on the bike, or at least it wasn't last I heard.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I think Duhamel had his 40th birthday? Not sure. If Honda gives him a better bike, he'll be challenging for wins.

Mladin is about 34 I think.

Doug Chandler is still riding once in a while, at something like 39?

And here's one for fans of Superbike...

Doug Polen, 43 (? not sure), won an expert unlimited superbike race a few weeks ago on a Ducati. Here's the page:

http://www.ccsracing.com/results/2006/2006 ROC CCS.pdf

My friend Ivan Garza was in that race (I won a team race championship with him in 2003), along with a few other guys I know Larry Denning and the infamous Davie Stone. How cool would it be to get your aXX waxed by a former WSB champion? Heh.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
acruhl said:
I think Duhamel had his 40th birthday? Not sure. If Honda gives him a better bike, he'll be challenging for wins.

Mladin is about 34 I think.

Doug Chandler is still riding once in a while, at something like 39?

And here's one for fans of Superbike...

Doug Polen, 43 (? not sure), won an expert unlimited superbike race a few weeks ago on a Ducati. Here's the page:

http://www.ccsracing.com/results/2006/2006 ROC CCS.pdf

My friend Ivan Garza was in that race (I won a team race championship with him in 2003), along with a few other guys I know Larry Denning and the infamous Davie Stone. How cool would it be to get your aXX waxed by a former WSB champion? Heh.

Miguel is as old as Kamran, 140 or something like that. If you happened to pin him down for his age, he will swear he just turned 20 last week. :laughing:

(On a different note, Stone is pretty decent for a club racer. Stone's greatest attribute has to be his foot-in-mouth trick. :violin: )

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Heh, so you know Davie too huh?

He was pretty nice last time I saw him at Arroyo Seco. He got beat by Ivan Garza, and was nice about it.

I remember when he was first doing track days on his GSX-R1000. I would pass him on my 600 every time under braking, and he'd come back by me on the straight waving his middle finger... Too funny. He obviously wasn't as fast then as he is now...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts