MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for a new jacket i was looking at a REV'IT Lab Jacket anybody have one.I have a first gear kilimanjaro jacket but it just doesn't fit the 910R.Any other suggestions will be welcome my mind has not been made up yet.
thanks jeff

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Greg i have revit leather trousers, and iam what the wife calls a fat bastard ! but i agree not to buy online allways try in shop,i have summer jacket with armour, but i was looking at the revit top to go with trousers,they are very well made and good fit.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
heno42666 said:
and iam what the wife calls a fat bastard !
Remind me never to upset your wife!! :jsm: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
heno42666 said:
Greg i have revit leather trousers, and iam what the wife calls a fat bastard ! but i agree not to buy online allways try in shop,i have summer jacket with armour, but i was looking at the revit top to go with trousers,they are very well made and good fit.

Duncan,
the Brit who runs the parts department at my dealer (and the greatest guy in the world) LOVES Revit...
so, we have their whole catalog in the showroom....
amazing stuff

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Troz said:
Dainese. Brilliant quality and I like the conservative colours/styles
Second that thought. Worth every cent. I also have yet to purchase anything poorly made from Alpinestars, including my newest favorite skin, the A*'s Stage...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
twoeleven said:
Second that thought. Worth every cent. I also have yet to purchase anything poorly made from Alpinestars, including my newest favorite skin, the A*'s Stage...

Griff
twoeleven
I second the Alpinestars Stage, I just got one two weeks ago on Ebay brand new for $260!!! I'm quite happy with the jacket. It's important to not that it's not really meant to be a cold weather jacket being perforated and all. But in So Cali it doesn't get super cold here either.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts