MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a comfortable summer jacket. The trick is to find a jacket that is both comfortable (cool) and one that fits. I'm 6'5" 240 pounds and have a slightly taller torso than normal so a longer body would be a benefit as well as longer sleeves.

What do you taller guys wear?

·
Registered
262 Posts
i have two for summer:

Alpinestars' Air-Flo textile jacket (part of textile suit)
HOOD Jeans' K7 (fully kevlar lined and armored)

i am happy with both. the K7 looks like a normal denim jacket. i have matching pairs of jeans (from HOOD) as well. i have zippers stitched to the jeans and the jacket to form one-piece.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'm looking for a comfortable summer jacket. The trick is to find a jacket that is both comfortable (cool) and one that fits. I'm 6'5" 240 pounds and have a slightly taller torso than normal so a longer body would be a benefit as well as longer sleeves.

What do you taller guys wear?

I share your pain- for Im as tall as you are ( 6'5, 220lb ) with long torso. Cant wear anything of the rack. Any kind of leathers are just plain , spliting up my balls. Any kind of jacket is just a bit short . I have several jackets but my favorite is Dainese Bora. (still I wish it was about 2 inches longer. Well folks let us poor tall guys know if there is anything outthere !!!:ahhh::ahhh::ahhh:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts