MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 910R should arrive on 4 December - I can't wait. Just in time for some marvellous summer riding! Until then I'll have to visit the showroom to drool over Aussie MV's 910R with all the sexy bits added. It's taking pride of place - and attracting plenty of attention.

By the way, the sales guy said that he thinks the 910R comes with a "box of goodies" but he didn't know what's in it. Is that right? Does anyone know what the 'goodies' are?

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sventekoz said:
My 910R should arrive on 4 December - I can't wait. Just in time for some marvellous summer riding! Until then I'll have to visit the showroom to drool over Aussie MV's 910R with all the sexy bits added. It's taking pride of place - and attracting plenty of attention.

By the way, the sales guy said that he thinks the 910R comes with a "box of goodies" but he didn't know what's in it. Is that right? Does anyone know what the 'goodies' are?

Like I said John congratulations on the order, can't wait to catch up and have a ride with you. Thanks for the comments about my 910R I can't wait to get it. We both..... :hitit:

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys - and I must say what a great community this is! Congrats on making it that way!

Another amazing snippet to prove what a small world this is. I gave some training to some doctors today, and one of them told me he's off to the USA in a few weeks. He's picking up a brand new 910R in New York, and riding it down to somewhere in Florida - where he's going to sell it and fly back. It's just something he's wanted to do for ages, and he reckons the 910R is perfect for it. I just hope it doesn't get too cold over there, at least at the start of the trip. I'll let him know about this site, and hopefully he'll share the adventure with everyone...

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
Sventekoz said:
. He's picking up a brand new 910R in New York, and riding it down to somewhere in Florida - where he's going to sell it and fly back. It's just something he's wanted to do for ages, and he reckons the 910R is perfect for it.
ummm
i think he's chosen the WRONG bike for THAT trip :)

i'm sure he'll have fun

and....
we are VERY happy that you've joined us....
THAT'S what makes this place so great... having a community of great folks from all over the world

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 7 of 7 Posts