MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've lost a bit of my new brutale 920,
The upper chain guard to be exact.! all the fixings are missing too. i've trying to order a new one but i'm being told the bike is too new and no parts numbers are out yet (mmmmmm!) I work at Land Rover Solihull and i know no part is fitted or shipped in without a part number. is this different for motorcycles?
i have looked at aftermarket ones, none in black all carbon which i don't really want. but none will quote for the 920 is the part the same? can i adapt it? looking for any advice or tips, please help, i have switched to a dry chain lube but still get lube up the back of jacket, and bike.:ahhh:

·
Registered
1,389 Posts

·
Administrator
20,390 Posts
Can't believe they have no parts catalog for a production bike in the marketplace, I think your dealer is too lazy to chase down the info....contact the factory direct.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i've had a reliable message from design course and they are stating it's the same part as the 1090r. the swing arm is the same,
but they cannot get me one till the factory re opens , when do they re-open?

·
Registered
14,566 Posts
upper chain guard?

joanne;
i just tried a <'10 chain guard on a >'10 swing arm, it doesn't fit, long and the shape is different too

the Factory is probably closed for all of August

check your PMs

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
79 Posts
brutale 1090RR version will fit the brutale 920 bikes as both bikes are 2010+ versions with longer swingarms hb88xx is correct i believe:stickpoke

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i've had a reliable message from design course and they are stating it's the same part as the 1090r. the swing arm is the same,
but they cannot get me one till the factory re opens , when do they re-open?

beginning of september

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for your help i new this was the place to go when in trouble. ( damm Dealers U.S).
looks like we can get this sorted. thanks to some very generous forum members.

·
Registered
14,566 Posts
part numbers?

the bleeping dealer can't find parts numbers :wtf::wtf::wtf:

go to ProItalia's web site;
http://www.ducatiperformance.com/mv_agusta_oem_parts.php

down load the pdf of the 990-1090 parts list...

the swingarm is on page 18 looks like it is item #22
page 19 has the parts numbers

copy the parts number paste it in the box and it will give you the price too:drummer:

:f4::brutale:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
he's saying there is no part no's yet for 920 brutale, because it's just come out, to be fair no body s is even listing parts that will fit the 920 i don't think its took of that well. but originally someone said the 1090r parts fitted it. it even states in the wright up it has the 1090r crank and swing arm .but i think it's what you guys said he cannot be arced to look for it.
i've been in touch with design course and they said they will order me one when the factory re opens.:conveyer:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts