MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to confess that I have sold out after 5 years of owning and loving MVs I went and got myself a new S1000RR BMW.

And I must say it is fantastic, still love the MV though and I know I will buy another one in the future

:naughty:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Never mind dude, I'm sure the MV's lushoius curves will draw you back one day ;) a lot of my fellow Daytona 675 riders have moved onto the Beemer and saying it handles the same but just has a lot more power! I'm sure you'll enjoy all the different riding modes. Congrats!

·
Registered
7,793 Posts
I don't think I could ever get past the looks of th bmw. If it turns your soul then ride it.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Et tu, Brute?

Agreed.......

Uglier than.....1. A man's ass......or 2. A mud fence......take your pick.

:stickpoke juuuuuust kiddin.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Agreed.......

Uglier than.....1. A man's ass......or 2. A mud fence......take your pick.

:stickpoke juuuuuust kiddin.

No, a man's ass may be one of the most ugly things out there. My missus and I just walked in from the pub where a "generously proportioned" specimen decided his ass needed venting from the top of his jeans. About 5" worth. Not at all a lovely sight.

Alas, the bar maids and we had a good chuckle. Kinda wish THEIR asses were on display instead! :blush:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Good luck with the new machine, I think they are technically superior to the MV, I just don't like the look of 'em myself, the Beemer I mean.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I agree the MV is a better looking bike, but then I don't think the BM is ugly either, for me it was the electronics that gave it the edge

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and while I am at it if I was to make a comparison the MV is the sledge hammer (and I don't mean that in a bad way, its a good thing) and the BM is the scalpel,

anyone could ride the BM fast, the MV needs a firm hand to take it by the scruff of the neck and make it submit to you!!!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Yuck! & electronic makes ridding boring lack of character & loss of your ridding skills.
another one bites the dust!
i like it rough angry cranky barking MV that will teach you a lesson on every ride.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yuck! & electronic makes ridding boring lack of character & loss of your ridding skills.
i like it rough angry cranky barking MV that will teach you a lesson on every ride.

I like your way of thinking! ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
They should offer 'Argo' models of bikes like they do with cars.
It would be stripped of all of the helping electronics and would be available to those who want a more 'raw' ride and the tuneability would be more than the cpu models.

That would be awesome!!!!!

Tree (there is nothing wrong with carbs :))

·
Super Moderator
22,486 Posts
Yuck! & electronic makes riding boring lack of character & loss of your ridding skills.
i like it rough angry cranky barking ... that will teach you a lesson on every ride.
I like your way of thinking! ;)
Hmmm, what was the subject....:jsm:

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Me too!

I'm so tired of reading about all these electronics. Who needs it? Why would ever want any mode besides "full bore" anyway? Afterall they're sportbikes!
+1. I guess I'll experience some those with the new F3.

Well imho it kindof defeats the object . It's almost like the bikes are designed by Jeremy Clarksons school of engineering
That'd it be enough to get me walking (exclusively) again!

Hmmm, what was the subject....:jsm:
Oh Chucky - how does that gorgeous wife of yours put up with you? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts