MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
They only have the two prototypes that were also on Eicma. These are used and needed for the set up for production. They are working on that at the moment and will start the production soon. The bike should ne there somewhere in october. Same process as the Rivale last year.

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah Hans, I agree, we need it soon, but maybe a better finished product is a better option.
My wife already said NO to me getting a Rivale, so this might be my next option, at least she can go on the back.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Donsy, I thought you were gonna get a Rivale? :f4:
No chance Kev, Liesl would not let me get anything I can go silly on, so hoping for something like this, at least she'd go on the back. :thewife:

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
any chance they may build one with the bigger motor?
Good question. Can't help but think there's a 900-something triple in their future. :f4:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
No chance Kev, Liesl would not let me get anything I can go silly on, so hoping for something like this, at least she'd go on the back. :thewife:
Mate, You MUST get a Rivale! Tell Liesl to check herself. I got one for myself about 2 months ago. It is the funnest bike I have been on in the last 10 years or so. The Rivale always puts a huge smile on my face and seriously elevates my mood!!
Does your wife not want a happy husband?????:stickpoke:):)

This was last Sunday. Epic!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
So Balz they are assembling them at the begin of July for the US and ship them out before the end of July before they close for the holydays ?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts