MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had share my excitement with folks who will understand and appreciate this news (it's lost on people who haven't been afflicted with our disease)! The good news is that I just sealed the deal. The bad news is that I had it delivered to one of my company's East Coast facilities and I still have to wait to see it in person as it still has to be shipped across the country. My local representative reports that it is truly perfect, not a blemish anywhere, and the local employees are reportedly drooling over it. I will share pics when it joins my Brutale here in Tucson.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Fantastic :drummer:

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Friggin awesome man! I am personally debating if I should get a Senna or not. There is one at a local dealer by my house in California...

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for the congrats.
To answer some of the questions.
1. I will be making regular stops at my local dealer -- Renaissance -- so I might see you there;
2. Yes, this bike was originally sold in and now purchased from Florida (the previous owner is a class act, although not a member of this forum);
3. I treat my bikes like I do my shotguns, I USE them; this will not be a garage queen;
4. Senna vs. Tambo -- I have cast my vote;
5. Do I "deserve" the Tambo? It's my 30th wedding anniversary gift, so the most important person in my life thinks so!

·
Registered
5,193 Posts
Nice bike......... enjoy it.........ride it.........look at it.............polish it............care for it......be carefull on it........

·
Registered
410 Posts
michman82 said:
I just had share my excitement with folks who will understand and appreciate this news (it's lost on people who haven't been afflicted with our disease)! The good news is that I just sealed the deal. The bad news is that I had it delivered to one of my company's East Coast facilities and I still have to wait to see it in person as it still has to be shipped across the country. My local representative reports that it is truly perfect, not a blemish anywhere, and the local employees are reportedly drooling over it. I will share pics when it joins my Brutale here in Tucson.
Congrats John...enjoy it and ride the hell out of it. For those of you who don't know about John, he is seriously ill with gottahaveanothermotorcycleitis and there doesn't seem to be any treatment for him.

He also has another problem...he went to Michigan...but we won't hold that against him until the next Ohio State v. Michigan game :stickpoke.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Congrats, the Tambo will make a great companion to the Brutale!

They are as different as two bikes designed by the same person can possibly turn out. One creates it's beauty from pure function while the other creates her's by simply existing. Enjoy, although it would be tough not to.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
Welcome...And welcome to the VIP room...I SERIOUSLY doubt you will be dissapointed...

Congratulations, and watch out for third-gear power wheelies!!!!!!!!!!!

:f4: :f4: :f4:

Griff
twoeleven

1 - 20 of 23 Posts