MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was a fairly bad song-title related pun, but this is a happy story.

About 6 weeks ago I ordered a non-critical, but useful none the less, part. If I had to guess, I would say that there is not an MV dealer in Christendom that would have one of these things in stock.

I was told that '... it might take a while, maybe as much as 8 weeks'. I figured that would be the case, and just to stay in touch I called to enquire at about the 4 week mark, and was told my part had been put on back order. Hmm, methinks, that probably means late January 2021, with the northern winter approaching, and silly season shutdowns. And then I heard the news that Covid was back in Europe, and Italy, and I resigned myself to the inevitable.

It is here! 6 weeks. All things considered, that is bloody marvelous. Well done MV HQ and the Australian importers. In the circs, I think that is moderately pleasing and impressive. It suggests to me that the 'reforms' introduced at Varese by CEO Sardarov and team are taking effect, although I have no previous MV parts experience to compare it to. None the less, I take all the good news I can get.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, if you like, the winner gets a photograph of an Australian 36 dollar note. You would not guess.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Rear break pads.....???
just trying to guess his non criitical part he was waiting on, you kinow how most folks reckon they never use their rear brakes,
Car'n big Mac I'd be happy with a cheese burger, cause whats the good of a photo, ;)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Guess away, if some of you have a decent go I will give you a cryptic clue.

·
Registered
306 Posts
A fairing clip?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Waiting for the offer..............
What would you suggest? I appreciate that a photo of a $36 note is not much to strive for, so how about, another mystery prize?

Are you still wanting to sell those TV bits, especially the rear guard & indicators?

·
Registered
564 Posts
And the answer is.....
Radiator water....did I win?

Yay still have all the other bits from before getting more and more forgotten about, in fact I had forgotten about them till ur reminder just now 🤪

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And the answer is.....
Radiator water....did I win?

Yay still have all the other bits from before getting more and more forgotten about, in fact I had forgotten about them till ur reminder just now 🤪
Send me a private message please, you may need to activate the capacity in your profile.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts