MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
We have airconditioning in Bubbaland.......

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
And nearby Bubbaland ... :wtf:

·
Administrator
19,530 Posts
It's the heat of the fires consuming San Diego.......

Seriously, you guys are warmer than normal....and then it snowed in Denver early this week....we, on the other hand, are wetter than ever....

Climate change? Or just the beginning of End Times???

We're doomed I say, doomed !

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Fire is currently 3 miles from my door. Not good waaaaay too hot for this time of year. 30 homes destroyed so far and that's just near me. Total of 9100 acres burned and winds are nit dying down. Calling for even higher temp tomorrow.

Ugh.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
That one happens to be for sale right now, Donsy - no, it's not ours. It is down by the lake District - Central Otago.
Some incredible roads down that way.

·
Registered
602 Posts
39°F this morning here in Germany :freezing: .

Global cooling here.........

·
Super Moderator
22,092 Posts
How much is that little gem?

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
My truck was showing 111 degrees up here in Redding yesterday. Considering four months ago I was in -40, this is one hell of a change. Even still, I like the heat. :)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Not trying to diminish the tragedies to people who lost their homes, my thoughts are with them
- but the cops are busy with the fires so the roads are wide open for excellent riding.....:naughty::naughty:

Had an absolutely EPIC ride home on the Rivale yesterday. That bike should be illegal!! Insane Fun - anything seems possible with the Rivale. I am jonesing for the net ride already, can't get enough of it!!

·
Registered
602 Posts
When I was travelling from Death Valley to Santa Cruz on the Pacfic I went through all that agriculture area. The signs there said: "No water - no jobs", "solve the water crisis" etc.... And I saw dead land just in between growing nut trees and orange plants....

I went through there and felt somewhat uncomfortable. My thoughts were around the crisis the farmers are suffering from.

·
Administrator
19,530 Posts
That's ONLY $1,031,644 in USA dollars !!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts