MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night at about 9:45 PM pacific time, they delivered my bike! It was dark, it was raining and the battery was practically dead. But the shipper had a battery charger and it fired right up. Couldn't do much of anything as it was raining and I'm not feeling good right now. So it's parked in a parking garage right now. I just rode it from our meeting place and wiped it down, put the cover on it and went to bed.

Now for some bad weather conditions: it's suppose to rain here all through the weekend :bawling: Just perfect isn't it? I'll post some pics as soon as the weather gets better!

The wait for delivery is finally over, now I just have to wait for dry conditions....

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
:smoking:

now take your time and go over the bike. enjoy how fast you can strip it down and put it back together. the more you inspect the bike, the more you will enjoy it. THEN, when the sun comes out...ride the crap out of it. :guitarist

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Whooohooo.... congrats!!! :smoking: :guitarist
Like style_one said, just wait for some good weather and ENJOY!!! :drummer:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
style_one said:
when the sun comes out...ride the crap out of it. :guitarist

Absolutely agree old boy!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was able to squeeze off some pics after I ran to put some gas in it, I hope they work.

She's going to need a good cleaning after that short ride in the rain.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
i don't know how it's working out like this, but it sure seems to be a lot mono diamantes out there. i remember when i was looking, all i ever saw were 1+1's in silver. a red/silver 1+1 evo2 was very rare. maybe no one was selling.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Benzo, very nice and congrats. Now grab Kamran and come down to Portland and we will put some miles on these sexy beasts. Enjoy your bike.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DucatiGuy said:
A VERY bias NICE BIKE!
DucatiGuy,

I checked out your profile.... right back at you. I'm going to ride it for a while and get used to it before I start adding stuff to it. If and when I do start, I'll probably go with the RG3 and chip upgrade first. I can't wait until better weather!!!

Mitch

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for your compliments. She's a lot smaller and lighter than I expected, and she looks a lot better in person than on the computer screen, I'm still waiting for better weather so I can give her a good run!!! Everyone ride safe this weekend!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts