MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of last week I bought a Toyota 1.3L Yaris, to do the school run. Big deal you are thinking. But as was pointed out to me last week, this is, at age 45, the first car I have ever owned and ever had in my name.
So I have got this far in life using other peoples cars!
In the same time I have owned 9 bikes (nothing compared to a lot of you I know).
So am feeling like a traitor to the motorcycle cause :ahhh:

:brutale:

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
As of last week I bought a Toyota 1.3L Yaris, to do the school run. Big deal you are thinking. But as was pointed out to me last week, this is, at age 45, the first car I have ever owned and ever had in my name.
So I have got this far in life using other peoples cars!
In the same time I have owned 9 bikes (nothing compared to a lot of you I know).
So am feeling like a traitor to the motorcycle cause :ahhh:

Congrats Dino. They are a great little car,perfect for what you need. My sister in law has a red Yaris. I gave her a set of mags I had for her.
Can't believe its your first car in your name

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Congrats, Dino, and don´t feel bad about having a car now, because the rate - 9 bikes versus 1 car - is still very good! :naughty:
Enjoy it, but keep riding too!!:f4:

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

The Yaris is a great little car. Pick up/drop off from school & work. Around town is fantastic.

Yes I shouldn't feel so bad having my own car. Had a good run with the bikes. Now I have to take them for more rides over the weekend.

Now i'm waiting for the little one to grow up in a couple of years & then on the back on the bike to school...:jsm::laughing:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Thanks guys.

The Yaris is a great little car. Pick up/drop off from school & work. Around town is fantastic.

Yes I shouldn't feel so bad having my own car. Had a good run with the bikes. Now I have to take them for more rides over the weekend.

Now i'm waiting for the little one to grow up in a couple of years & then on the back on the bike to school...:jsm::laughing:

Picked up a few times my kids from school with my bike (one ta each time, of course), when they were around 7-8ish - and they looove it! They got all proud that their dad was picking them up in a super-cool bike, and their collegues start admiring them in a special way... you´ll see..:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts