MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ian had a little mishap on the track yesterday. I messaged him this morning and all is still fine. He is sore but fine. Here is is post on facebook.

"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you've just high sided.

Don't worry, I'm fine, the bike, on the other hand, will need some attention before Deal's Gap"

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
No body likes to see a crash, and I'm glad to hear Ian's OK........but that is an awesome picture:yo:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
That landing looks like it'd be rough. Glad to hear he's okay and best of luck sorting the bike out. I wonder if it will spawn some memes?

·
Administrator
20,060 Posts
Time for a new helmet, me thinks....

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Doing good for a massive high side.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, doing well minus a little soreness and a couple of Band-Aids on the elbows. Bike is apart and damage assessed, overall pretty good for high side I would say. All of the sliders did their job, dinged the airbox and the tank, but no bent Fork's frame or swingarm etc. I'll need some new bits and pieces but I already have a second set of fairings at the paint shop. (In the voice of Morgan Freeman) Everything's going to be all right :)

I'm partial to this earlier frame myself. I'm pretty sure this is just after the initial ejection.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
Heya Ian great to hear your doin ok.....
Nobody wants to crash but if ya gunna do it at least you got some of the coolest crash pics I've seen......cheers mate

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ian. Let me know if you need any bolts. I have about 200 left over in the garage.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Not gonna joke around on this...I'm glad you're ok.

·
Super Moderator
7,346 Posts
It's never easy on the body when you beat the long jump world record by about eight yards.

Take care and get well soon.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
If you crash better do it in great fashion!

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Thanks again for the well wishes guys, I am doing great, soreness is almost gone and I felt fine on an eight mile run last night.

Ian. Let me know if you need any bolts. I have about 200 left over in the garage.
I'll be in touch:smoking:

Not gonna joke around on this...I'm glad you're ok.
Thank you sir, I will ride again! :f4:

It's never easy on the body when you beat the long jump world record by about eight yards.
Mike Powell is my bitch now.

I wonder if it will spawn some memes?
Maybe 1 or 2 :D

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Break dancing making a comeback? :ahhh:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts