·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Ha Ha Good pictures Pier. Money isn't a problem for me either. I just don't have any!! :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Umm, I don't think Yuppie is the right word for that guy.

Yuppie is someone who wants to live on that level and projects as if they do, but they really eat at McDonald's when nobody is looking. Or something.

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
acruhl said:
Umm, I don't think Yuppie is the right word for that guy.

Yuppie is someone who wants to live on that level and projects as if they do, but they really eat at McDonald's when nobody is looking. Or something.
Yes,I'm agree with You.This man have two big hotels with 100.000mq of ground.There are 110 horses for the customers and others animal.He have Ferrara 360 Modena spider also.I went with he to take a stroll on his electric car long its property....I think he is a "lord"...
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Now you need to convince him that he needs some MV's and Ducatis in addition to his other toys.

·
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
pigiolino said:
Hey Man!!!I said I said him!!!!I said:You must buy a MV AGUSTA,and he replayed me:"I have fear of the bikes"...
Pier
But he doesn't need to ride them. Just put them in his living rooms as converation pieces. :naughty:

So, he's a Lord? Does he need anymore servants because my schedule's open for 2006 to 2020.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Are you shure he looks like a baron count :nerd:

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice website Pier. :smoking: Hey If this guy has a fear of bikes, perhaps he can buy one or two Agustas and you can look after them for him? :naughty:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts