MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
18,862 Posts
Some poor guy is going to be detailing that Lambo for days!!!! Wonder how much water got in the HVAC through the windshield vents???

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
Cue the joke section showing the pics of the brain.
Note the total absence of the common sense gene/cell and the previously empty space filled with secretion from the 'I have lots of money, I can do anything' gland.

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're a tough crowd to please.
I would have thought most Lambo owners would look outside, see it's raining and then grab the Range Rover.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
daily driver. . . he's financed so steep the poor bastard's living in that car. showers at the gym.
That would be Randrew if he wasn't married with kids......:naughty:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I'd say his "give a shit" meter is nonexistent. Picking the deepest section of water is what truck guys do...till they float away :)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
The LM002 was a beast. They need to make them again.
No Randrew, it wasn't. Take off your rose colored glasses. The LM002 was roundly panned by the mags when it came out. Yes, it had a V12 and Lambo provenance, but functionally it was a bomb.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
No Randrew, it wasn't. Take off your rose colored glasses. The LM002 was roundly panned by the mags when it came out. Yes, it had a V12 and Lambo provenance, but functionally it was a bomb.
At least it had the 7 litre V-12 Randy (from the race boat, except not marinised).......I love my LM002 bomb, she makes a Humvee H1 look like a Tonka toy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts