MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I notice on the homepage that they don't even have the MV insignia posted. What an oversight! If I was in town this weekend, I would show up on the MV to show them what a fine bike they're overlooking (although, I did see an vintage MV in one of the shots from 2005).

Hope some local riders go represent the MV contingent we have here.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are you sure?

It mentions MV Agusta in the History review on the front page:

"Hosted by Italian enthusiast Bill Freeman, the event showcases some of the premier Italian two-wheelers on the East coast. The Motofest annually draws hundreds of Italian bikes and scooters to this wonderful park, nestled in the foothills of West Virginia. Just the ride, with its beautiful scenery and winding roads, will make the trip worthwhile. Moto Guzzi, Ducati, Moto Morini, Laverda, Aprilia, MV Agusta, Vespa and Lambretta are all on display. A swap meet, vendors booths, modern/classic bike show, best sounding bike competition and some incredible door prizes are all part of the event. There is always great Italian food available at the Motofest and there are wonderful shops and restaurants in Shepherdstown. The event is a fund-raiser to benefit the the Jefferson County, WV Parks and Recreation. The park is used by local youth soccer leagues and other civic sports and charity fund raisers. In fact, the Motofest is the only time during the year that the park is closed to the public.

Come, celebrate with us. We look forward to seeing you....and your ride. Ciao!"

·
Registered
104 Posts
I was out there last year with the Brutale. I think I had the only modern MV though there were 2 vintage 750's in the competition. Great riding with perfect roads and light traffic.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Dunlop said:
It mentions MV Agusta in the History review on the front page:

QUOTE]

I meant that there was no MV insignia on the left hand rail of the page where all the other classic insignias are placed.

You're right, they're giving a little love to MV in the write up.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great news if you like Lamborghinis and Ferraris ...

I talked to some buddies and found some Italian four wheel vehicles to stop by also!

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/showthread.php?t=5200

"EVENT UPDATE:
After our lunch in Gettysburg we are going to drive to Shepardstown, WV to attend the Italian Bike show. This should be fun. This part of the event is optional, but we hope that everyone decides to come."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts