MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
If it rains then no, but never a huge turnout... We had MV as the featured brand a couple of years ago and less than a dozen showed up incuding one poor bugger who dropped his at the motorway services on his way there. I am going again this year but haven't decided which MV I will take from the shop; too many to choose from. If I know there's bunch of MVs going then I'll bring up a gazebo to host them and will ask for a reserved area for us.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will go if it's not raining, my mate has said he will go as he has a 996 ducati. Will keep an eye on the weather and update as to wether I go.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
If the weathers is good I suspect merc07 (Adam), my wife Jen and I will be there, been doing the Italian day for a good few years now, very pleasant with the sun out.
jimboF4

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
To those who have been before is the event a bit of a police magnet? i.e. do we need to be a bit careful en route? ;)

·
Registered
837 Posts
If the weather is fair I'll try and pop up ...... Can't say I've noticed any issue with police?

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As far as I know the police are very relaxed about the event so I can't see any issues,I will be there and will probably join the mass ride in from the services.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'll be there, weather still looks OK. Colin, chay250 should be along as well...
Not sure exact time.
Jimbo, do you want to meet at Morrison's or Gordano, (if your not going straight into town)
I'll probably go the long way round again, can't be bothered with the motorway.

Adam

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I'll be there, weather still looks OK. Colin, chay250 should be along as well...
Not sure exact time.
Jimbo, do you want to meet at Morrison's or Gordano, (if your not going straight into town)
I'll probably go the long way round again, can't be bothered with the motorway.

Adam

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Jen and I will be going, not sure if we will ride in with the group from Gordano or go straight there. Madam does not do early starts well!

jimboF4

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is there a specific time you have to be there by or can you just turn up? If I ride over does it mean that Ihave to go to the services to register as there is no real info on site.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Hi Andrew, the event is held on the public roads and pavements in the St Nicolas markets area,these roads are closed off for the event all bikes and other exhibits have to be in and parked for 10:00hrs, the roads are then shut bythe events team.

You do not have to join the mass bike ride in from Giordano services at junction 19 of the M5, that is just a separate thing run by the Ducati club and just makes the trip in a bit of fun as it often is two or three hundred Italian bikes rolling in on mass.

You can ride direct to the markets and park up and sit and grab a coffee and chuckle as hundreds of bikes all arrive at once and jostle for a parking spot, if it is sunny as predicted parking space will be in short supply.

Hope to see you all there.

jimboF4

1 - 20 of 38 Posts