MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
There's no pictures of the actual bike..
And the seller has only sold 1 other item..

Screw that :)

Plus - 40k for what is essentially a blue stock 910R, when you can get a new 1078 for 10k less.

·
Registered
8 Posts
price is a bit optimistic, dont mind the colour tho :) someone here wanted to sell a full italia kit for it. might be a cheaper option.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
At a guess, the bike is being sold by Shearwater M/C in Tassie. A small business which was selling a heap of MVs.

On a recent trip around Tassie they provided me with a new brake lever taken from one of the bikes they had on the shop floor at a great price. Even fitted it free of charge (I had minimal tools to do the job). Highly recommend the shop and the guys.

At the time there was about 3 Brutales and a F4, Guzzis, Apriiias plus Suzukis on the shop floor.

I seem to recall that both Ducati and MV released an Italia in recognition of Italys world cup soccer win a few years ago.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Yes your right Russ, it is at Shearwater MotorCycles, my local shop. They have added the Carbon Wheels to it as well, they look good. Was thinking about getting some for mine...maybe one day.
Over the past 5 years or so since I have had dealings with them, I have been lucky enough to of seen a few bikes including, Senna's, AGO, Tamburini, Brutale ORO, Corse, Nero plus the standard bikes as well. They have been very helpful and really recommend.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's no pictures of the actual bike..
And the seller has only sold 1 other item..

Screw that :)

Plus - 40k for what is essentially a blue stock 910R, when you can get a new 1078 for 10k less.
I agree i thought it a little dodgy. Although a beautiful looking bike i'd rather get the 1078 and paint it to look like it.

Plus people would think i'm an Italy fan, go the poms.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely do if you can blackie, theyre bloody expensive here. I still can't bring mine over and its gutting everytime i look at one for sale at 50% more than what mine is worth in the UK.

·
Registered
491 Posts
sorry if this is rubbing ur nose in it but my irish brute has just been ok'd for sydney roads today HURRAH a late paddys day pressie! see y'all soon

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah just a little, lol. Congrats, its ok i hopefully have a sale on mine so i'll be looking for another soon enough.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Definitely do if you can blackie, theyre bloody expensive here. I still can't bring mine over and its gutting everytime i look at one for sale at 50% more than what mine is worth in the UK.

Do you want me to take it to Wigan & put it into boxes & bring it with me....:)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you want me to take it to Wigan & put it into boxes & bring it with me....:)
Yes please, it might put your excess baggage weight up slightly tho. lol

I have seriously considered shipping it in bits but i don't know how i'd go about re registering it here.:banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts