MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a F41000R 1+1 in black/white. I will probably not be able to get it till the 1st of December. Now I know what the wait is like it is effin horrible! I need some pictures of the black white 312R and 1000R!!!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh and I will probably be ordering a mono seat unit, and all the stuff so I can just swap them out. I will bring back from the dead my seat unit cost.

·
2,155 Posts
Dova80 said:
I just ordered a F41000R 1+1 in black/white. I will probably not be able to get it till the 1st of December. Now I know what the wait is like it is effin horrible! I need some pictures of the black white 312R and 1000R!!!
Well well well well Mr D, after all these years, finally you are going to bite the bullet :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
WELL DONE :f4: :jsm:

·
Registered
13,695 Posts
Congratulations to you my friend! I'm delighted you have taken the plunge.

What? It won't go 312? Wasn't there a thread about that here someplace?

CAG

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JSM said:
Well well well well Mr D, after all these years, finally you are going to bite the bullet :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :jsm: :jsm: :jsm:
WELL DONE :f4: :jsm:

Yes yes.. it was finally time after taking care of some things now I am able to buy one. Time to start saving for those slash tips... damn thats going to be expensive.

Thank you kind sir! Its good to finally be part of the family.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
B.Harris said:
Congrats!!!:drummer: :yo: :f4: :highclap: Can't wait to see pics next month!

The wait will be horrible... but I suppose since I get to open the crate myself it will be worth it.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CAG said:
Congratulations to you my friend! I'm delighted you have taken the plunge.

What? It won't go 312? Wasn't there a thread about that here someplace?

CAG

Thanks man! When are you going to go take that job you wanted? :stickpoke

Now I am having second thoughts since it will not do 312kph, how am I going to get to work on time?

·
The Machinist
2,448 Posts
I wonder If I could still order one? Is it from another dealer or is it from the factory? My dealer dosn't have the one I want but I neglected to ask if I could order one.

I'm stoked for you!!!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
B.Harris said:
I wonder If I could still order one? Is it from another dealer or is it from the factory? My dealer dosn't have the one I want but I neglected to ask if I could order one.

I'm stoked for you!!!

My dealer told me he scooped up the last 1000R 1+1 in black/white combo, just for me from the distributer, from what I understand they have a mono left.

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
suryad said:
Awesome Dova! Welcome to the club! I expect lots of pics and vids!

Thank you kind sir, there will be lots of pics from the unboxing of it. I will try to take some vids, and what not. I now understand the horrible wait you had.. man its terrible!

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
7,774 Posts
The wait is worth it. I can still remember the day I got the call that my bike was in. I let work early and drove 2 hrs to get it. Thinking back on it, it was like the birth of a child. All the time waiting to get it while it was ordered and the excitment of seeing it for the first time and knowing it is yours. Congrads

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol thanks man I do have to drive 2 hours to get it too... If this is anything like having a baby I dont know how I will do it for 9 months! LOL

·
Registered
124 Posts
Dova80 said:
lol thanks man I do have to drive 2 hours to get it too... If this is anything like having a baby I dont know how I will do it for 9 months! LOL
GOOD THINGS come to those who wait!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts