MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paragraph 1

In my mind I see Greg arriving at the dealer on his BMW.

He gets off the bike and almost forgets to put the kickstand down.
He takes his helmet off and walks over to the entrance, from
the right approaches a car, Greg doesn't notice it and almost
gets run over.
Doesn't matter he thinks and walks through the door, the sales
guy greets him, Greg ignores him, there is no time for small talk,
he is on his way to the hidden room in the back, where SHE waits
for him.
There she is, he lays his eyes on her for the first time and his
grin gets wider and wider - oh what a beauty.
The sales guy tips Greg on the shoulder, no reaction, he is
hypnotized by the beauty of his new BRUTALE.

COME ON GUYS, GET CREATIVE AND CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT PARAGRAPH

·
Living the Dream
2,755 Posts
Paragraph 2

After the sales guy realizes there is no way for him
to break the trance. He leaves the room,
Greg not realizing he had come or gone.
Moments later he returns with something shinny in his
hand that catches the light and Greg's attention....THE KEY!
As the sales guy starts to walk over to the bike Greg reaches and in
one swift movement stops his progress and simultaniously takes the key out of his hand.

Who's next....the story continues.
:koolaid:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, not many writers here, I guess you have to finish the story yourself Greg....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Paragraph 3

Once Master Greg had snatched the magic key from the grasp of Sir Sellsalot, he pondered whether to mount his freshly minted steed or simply continue to bask in the grandeur of the moment. He decided. In the swiftest of movements that surprised even him, he was on her, and it was good. As he inserted and twisted the blazing key inscribed with the mystical letters "MV", she roared to life with a thunder that had previously only been known to Thor himself.

Okay...someone else's turn.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
paragraph 4

Then after soaking in the ambiance of the melodic pulses emitted out of the twin slash cut pipes, Greg feels the urge. The urge to grab the throttle and twist the grip until the butterflies open and wide as his grin. Alas...he can't take it anymore. He dons his helmet, lowers the face shield, snicks it into first and...the joy is....gone? What happened? Oh $hyT!!! Not after all this wait! Not after all of this lust can something...some curse ruin this moment. But indeed it has. Apparently in his rush to experience nirvana, he forgets to raise the sidestand. A bellow of a laugh fogs up his visor and he restarts the BRUTE. This time making sure the sidestand is raised. Dreaming of this moment he slowly pulls off into the world of abrupt throttle and low end burble that awaits him.....until he gets the TB's, Co2 adjusted, and a PCIII :D

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Paragraph 5
Greg gingerly engages in first gear as he negotiates the busy street as he exits the dealership. Don't wreck!, Don't wreck! races in his brain and in his mind he tries to focus, "keep it below 6K rpm" he constantly reminds himself. As he enters the freeway under hard acceleration he is diligent in keeping below the 6K limit. As he enthusiasticly throttles up through the gears he reaches fith gear then hits a false neutral between fith and six gear causing the engine to race and scream to redline. AAAGH! he screams to himself inside his helmet. I have ruined my engine!!!!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts