Registered
1,217 Posts
Hi everyone,

after 600km I have some Issues with my F3:

- right turn signal glas is broken arround the screw
- right grate at side covering is missing
- rear light not working

hmm.... :-(
Perfect complained that the mesh was about to fall off, same part?

·
Registered
867 Posts
I know these forums are great for venting, but does everyone that has a problem immediately put it up here instead of speaking to dealer and letting them sort it out under warranty, i have had issues with past bikes but as long as the dealer has seen me right i dont put it here as a complaint, there are lots of people viewing this website and hell of a lot of it is people jumping up and down and letting the world know they have an issue before the dealer.

just my 2 cents worth.

James

·
Registered
879 Posts
Some Bugs

I'm sure there's going to be some initial bugs we'll identify as the bikes get some miles on them. It's always good to post this info because it alerts other owners to keep an eye open. I am thankful that there were early posts on the loosening kick-stands (a few years back) because I made it part of my pre-flight check.

Thank you.

Hi everyone,

after 600km I have some Issues with my F3:

- right turn signal glas is broken arround the screw
- right grate at side covering is missing
- rear light not working

hmm.... :-(

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I'm sure there's going to be some initial bugs we'll identify as the bikes get some miles on them. It's always good to post this info because it alerts other owners to keep an eye open. I am thankful that there were early posts on the loosening kick-stands (a few years back) because I made it part of my pre-flight check.

Thank you.
I have to agree with you on this one, it is better to be forewarned

·
Registered
561 Posts
Oh dear, I knew it wouldn't just be mine. Tallula? Man uk?

I'm certain the silicone has not bonded properly, or the heat is melting the glue and they are simply falling off! I wonder how many hundred bikes have lost there's!

My indicators flash really quickly, I wonder if the back ones are working?

Surely the road tests should have picked this up. My mesh fell off at only 90 miles, it was my second ride out. Maybe it's time to put it away till all the fixes come out. Feel like a bit of guinea pig! I will call my dealer tomorrow.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Well I've just checked my bike and my right hand mesh that i re glued myself as it was bearly hanging on
is still there and hasn't moved,

As you know I removed mine and re glued it myself as it was about to fall off, the glue I used is pretty hard and it hasn't moved, it got seriously hot tonight too whilst in traffic, so hot the fan came on.

I checked my indicators and the left hand front is not working, hence the quick flashing, I've tested the circuit and it's ok, looks like the bulb has blown!

I'll get a new one tomorrow.

I'm going to start a known concern thread now.

·
Registered
570 Posts
This is NOT good. 1st....has taking a long time for some of you to get your bike and hell I still don't have a set date to receive mine. 2nd there are starting to be so many issues. Some small and some big (I consider piss pour fueling and stalling to be big issues). 3rd...the damn bikes are falling apart. Really? Seriously? All this from a famed italian exotic??? Let's face it we ALL know the bike is beautiful as that is the 1st reason we looked in on it in the 1st place. But where does the line get drawn? I'm really starting to 2nd guess my decision to sell my whole stable ( 06 yamaha r6, 2010 aprilia sxv 550 and 2010 yamaha yfz 450 4wheeler to pay cash for this bike) that's turning out to be a pretty p.o.s.

·
Registered
570 Posts
If it took that long to get the bike how long you think its gonna take to get a replacement piece of mesh. SMH

·
Registered
561 Posts
I told my dealer today, I said I glued mine myself but that they should check any more bikes
before they hand them over.

Still no news on updates, I think deep down we always knew they would be problems with a new model.

My last bike was the same, by the time i sold it the bike was perfect.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
I told my dealer today, I said I glued mine myself but that they should check any more bikes
before they hand them over.

Still no news on updates, I think deep down we always knew they would be problems with a new model.

My last bike was the same, by the time i sold it the bike was perfect.
You mean softare (ECU) updates, I know in Germany they have done some bikes (oro's) and it's looking good

Attachments

1 - 20 of 37 Posts