MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was the Isle of Vashon Vintage Show & Poker Run (TT). This event is actually by the word of mouth only, and not advertised anywhere in order to keep the traffic on the island to a minimum. Even then, there were about a thousand bikes out there.

Here are some pictures (sorry no MV's). You can probably tell which bike I'm partial to??? :drummer:

Attachments

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some more...

Attachments

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Thanks for the photos! If you want them in your album, you can add them and create a sub-album. If you don't want to go through the trouble you can zip them, send them through the media submission form (media page, bottom) and i'll get them online for you :). Full-sized is welcome!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Nice photos Kamran, :) bring back a few memories for me too. :crazyeyes I had a Kawasaki Mach IV 750 triple and the six cylinder Benelli (although not for very long; it was pretty crap actually) :bawling: Never got around to owning a Norton though I lusted after one of the rotarys in the 90's. My brother had a 650SS in the early 70's, very quick bike even then.......Happy days. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the photos, I didn't see too much that I wouldn't like to see in my garage. Nice to know there are other's with the same affliction.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks...

john said:
Never got around to owning a Norton though I lusted after one of the rotarys in the 90's. My brother had a 650SS in the early 70's, very quick bike even then.......Happy days. :)
God knows how long I have been lusting after a Norton...since I was a kid, but never owned one! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:
What's this I hear about the new Norton already in financial trouble and may fold before they even start??? :cussing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts