MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what channels if any are broadcasting the practice, qualifying, and the race? I'm on the east coast and know I've seen a commercial for it but cannot remember where and can't find it to DVR it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
It would help if we knew which Country you're in. Over here on the West Coast we will be getting live coverage on Foxtel for the first time ever. I can't wait.

·
Administrator
19,565 Posts
If we are lucky we will get it sometime after it's over on some obscure channel that not everyone can get....

I plan to listen on Manx TT Radio on the internet!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
when Donsy ive seen nothing yet

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
when Donsy ive seen nothing yet
Starts on Wednesday Col, Speed TV - Foxtel.
I hope we get to see a fair bit, there will be about 3 shows per day, no idea if some are repeats or not.
They start of about it being the Michael Dunlop show, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Maybe it's just us here in Western Aus who get's to see it, you guys are too far away :naughty:

Click on the picture I took of the TV program, you'll need to zoom in and scroll up and down on it to see wtf is going on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Starts on Wednesday Col, Speed TV - Foxtel.
I hope we get to see a fair bit, there will be about 3 shows per day, no idea if some are repeats or not.
They start of about it being the Michael Dunlop show, so we'll just have to wait and see.

Maybe it's just us here in Western Aus who get's to see it, you guys are too far away :naughty:

Click on the picture I took of the TV program, you'll need to zoom in and scroll up and down on it to see wtf is going on.

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER we dont get that on site up here in Onslow WA have to hunt the net .. me thinks

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts