MV Agusta Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well I'm not very good at mathematics but wouldn't a vehicle that has 180 hp while tipping the old scales at a featherweight 153 kg have 1.176 hp/kg? This is calculated by dividing hp by kg.
Using your example it seems that the power to weight ratio was calculated for a bike that develops around 168 hp and weighs 153 kg or a bike that weights 164 kg and makes 180 hp.
Is there something I'm missing?
Hello Dave, I hope that both you and Melanie are well!! Mary and are doing great, and we're doing a lot of riding in the mountains. NZ is on our list to visit and ride again next year, if this Covid thing lets up. Keep the beer cool...

I like math too..so my bike at 408lbs is 185.07kg.; therefore 220.82HP/185.07kg= 1.193hp/kg...well okay Veltro Pista.
Thanks again wnehme for your input.

·
Super Moderator
7,388 Posts
Hi Dave.
Please give Mary a hug from us.
Post COVID-19 visit would be lovely.
Melanie is going along very well and things could certainly be worse considering the global turmoil over the last 20 or so months.
All the best and I wish you well with the sale of your incredible Brutie. The most brutal Brutale I'm aware of.
Ciao,
Dave

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Sorry guys, one more thing to add. I just remebered. My 2018 tour of the factory i went to the CRC factory there i was shown all the prototypes and future bikes in real model and design

There was another room where it was for special customers who wanted there own designed bike i remember a japanese guy who turbocharged a F3 or something along those lines or twin it was ludicrous was going to coat 400k euro

I know in a few month time a new brutale limited is coming out its the nurburghring edistion with 220hp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts