1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seems asking price shouldn't be the qualifier for most expensive bike. :stickpoke

Now a canceled check make be worthy of considering :rolleyes: for an entry into that rarified list.

·
Registered
796 Posts
let's hope that the guys from mv agusta aren't reading this topic.they'll say..oh crap we can make a bike more expensive than that old piece of "junk" .will call it the mv agusta f4 richfuck :D

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
is this the most expensive MV ever?

I heard that Kay Engineering are making some more of these if you are really interested.

As for most expensive MV, that has to go to one of the world championship winning GP bikes. The price is in the realm of 'if you have to ask you can't afford it'. And to think there are people who actually own a collection (more than 1) of the MV GP bikes.

·
Registered
74 Posts
The Bike Museum

I had the priveledge of meeting Bill Irwin at the 2006 Motogiro d'Italia and he's the nicest, most down to earth man you'll ever meet. He said something about having 46+ bikes in his garage, and I later discovered his bike museum.

He's living the dream: success in the corporate world allowed him to retire into the pursuit of this dream/obsession we all have. He rode a Laverde at the MotoGiro.

As far as that purdy bike, WOW, if I could, I would.

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I'm sure all my fellow riders in Oz will understand this:

Tell him he's dreamin'! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts