1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
People invariably always have a tendency to 'write him off' John....for their own reasons.

Not Me though...because as you know I'm a BIG fan along with 'countless others'....and will him on as long as I have the privilege of watching him race.
Go Vale
Brian:)
Rossi will always be regarded as one of the greatest of our time.. However, maybe subconsciously he’s worried about seriously injuring himself again and prematurely ending his career

He needs to win at least one race this year before the end season to shut his doubters and to prove to himself that he’s still a contender..

Going to Ducati appears to have been a mistake and has marred his bike development reputation. He’s now on a championship winning bike and he’s certainly got the talent to turn this poor performance around and get back on the podium spot..

Let’s hope that we see Rossi fighting for a win again during the second half of the season.

·
Cyber SPOTTER
6,101 Posts
Yes that would be nice John, I hope so as well, because I am struggling with Moto F1 at present - boring boring boring :(

Whoever would have thought we'd be saying that about the fabulous sport of Moto GP? - Thank heavens for the 'lesser' Moto GP classes :)

·
King of Bling
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that would be nice John, I hope so as well, because I am struggling with Moto F1 at present - boring boring boring :(

Whoever would have thought we'd be saying that about the fabulous sport of Moto GP? - Thank heavens for the 'lesser' Moto GP classes :)
I agree Rob..

It also depends greatly on the track..

Problem nowadays is that the top riders make it look so easy.. If they get a good start and into a rhythm, then the only way to over take is to attempt a risky manoeuvre ..

The likes of Marquez is prepared to risk the lot to win a race, but the other more seasoned riders look at the bigger picture and play the long game..

It would be great to see riders like Scott Redding promoted into Moto GP and stir the field up a bit..

·
Registered
4,587 Posts

I'm just so used to seeing 'real road racing' week in week out ..and witnessing what Michael Dunlop and co do on public roads in front of your eyes...just 'feet' (sometimes inches!!) from you.....,makes 'everything' else seem very tame. Even the top Moto GP guys are 'gobsmacked'! when they see it first hand.
Much as I'm in awe of the top Moto GP guy's ability...I'd just like to see a bit more 'action'. as without it ..it is in danger of becoming a bit of a 'snoozathon'
And I wanna see Vale 'up front'......,badly!
Brian:)

·
Registered
272 Posts
There's an easy fix to both MotoGP being boring and Rossi winning again....

Outlaw this fuggin' electronic bullshiiiieht! This stuff shows no rider talent at all!

I could just see Lorenzo crying now if they were too outlaw electronics......as Rossi passes him :f4:

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I think a big factor is that he is now No.2 in the Yamaha team and he's on a bike which has spent the last two years being developed around someone else so I can't see him being able to push for any major changes to the bike to suit his riding style?
The rumour mill thinks he might go to Suzuki in 2015?

·
Registered
125 Posts
There's an easy fix to both MotoGP being boring and Rossi winning again....

Outlaw this fuggin' electronic bullshiiiieht! This stuff shows no rider talent at all!

I could just see Lorenzo crying now if they were too outlaw electronics......as Rossi passes him :f4:
it seems you know a lot... but let me tell you that that was one of the reasons Rossi struggle with the Ducati and Stoner didn´t.
Rossi fans boys:wtf:

·
Registered
475 Posts
So much speculation passed off as fact in this thread.

Stoner also struggled on the Duc and was going backwards each year from 2007 on it.

Electronics being removed wouldn't slow Jorge down much, IMO. Fast is fast. The biggest thing that could be done to improve the racing would be to go to the Pirelli WSBK spec tire.

·
Registered
342 Posts
it seems you know a lot... but let me tell you that that was one of the reasons Rossi struggle with the Ducati and Stoner didn´t.
Rossi fans boys:wtf:
A CRT beat all the Ducati bikes today and yet you want to hallucinate yourself into believing that someone the bran is equivalent to what it was half a decade ago when they were competitive.

Anyways, enjoy the Rossi win. I know it is probable shocking to you but it turns out brakes matter on a motorcycle. Seriously, though... Do you even ride motorcycles? The way you talk.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Dovi was consistently fighting near the front on both the Honda and Yamaha (was always dicing with Cal), where is he now?

Cant deny that the Ducati is compromised.

Big up to Rossi for the win today!

·
Super Moderator
22,339 Posts
Cone on folks....whatever happend tothe courtesy of a SPOILER ALERT!!!

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Cone on folks....whatever happend tothe courtesy of a SPOILER ALERT!!!
Oh... you just looked in all those topics...
Something just tells me that you just wanted to know it!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,339 Posts
When I'm working nightshift, I cathc up on all the threads...after I was the first one, none of the rest matter....:smoking:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts