MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen photos floating of a Yellow paint scheme. Is that a special limited production color?

Noir

·
Registered
178 Posts
Are you referring to the yellow/silver setup? If you are then no, it's never been produced.

The question was brought up in a thread a while back and it turns out the pics everyone had seen floating around were actually just real life mock-ups out of the design studio. The scheme never made it to production.

FWIW

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
It actually did exist, but only one copy was made.
http://mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4930&highlight=yellow

Here are better pictures

eMoto UK said:
A few years back, when the F4 1000 was released MV painted up a bike in these colours for the Milan show... it was never released.

Recently when speaking with MV in Italy, we asked about it... nobody at MV liked the color hence why they didn't proceed with this version.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I don't mind the orangey yellow as shown on the bike above but I don't think the bright Canary Yellow would look good on a MV, but then I don't particularly like Yellow Dukes either, just my humble opinion of course. :barfalot:

·
Registered
178 Posts
ten~39 said:
The question was brought up in a thread a while back and it turns out the pics everyone had seen floating around were actually just real life mock-ups.
d-_-b Tamburini d-_-b said:
It actually did exist, but only one copy was made.
Semantics... :cross:

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think the red/silver would look hot in that pattern. What ya'll have against Yellow??? My Duc was yellow so I am partial, but i love all colors. Where does the blue come from? At least Yellow is in the 'Flag'

I bet if they ever did produce a Yellow version, sales would be strong!

red scheme :argue: yellow scheme

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
allias86 said:
the mv f4 is so good looking it would look great in pink with white bunnies painted on it

no joke, that would actually sell well here..... :wtf:

·
Registered
178 Posts
TokyoLunch said:
no joke, that would actually sell well here..... :wtf:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Alkatraxx should try a Hello Kitty special edition MV for the Asian market. :popcorn:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well....just realized Yellow is not in the Italian Flag....Brain Fart I guess.

Buy Yellow is still :flamethro

1 - 20 of 22 Posts