MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello mods and admins

I've noticed that there are around 50 members on this site that own the F4 Ago. Is there a way to link their registry entry to their user name, so that I can contact them by email or pm?

Apologies if this is against the forum rules or if I've missed out on the obvious

thanks all :smoking:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you tried clicking on the F4 Ago in the registry ? It takes you to a part where you can see the owners profile if THEY cared to share it.
I've done that but you can only see the owners real name and not their user id

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Would the Admin be able to help?

Many thanks
I've encountered the same thing for the same reasons, which involves contacting those with a certain model about the possibility of selling.

I end up searching the threads and checking posts for the info, and have tracked down several owners who are willing to sell. It just takes work to do it that way. I've spent hours and hours, but that's how I roll anyway.

(You'll probably just have to buy an Ago from Europe, then. LOLOL.):stickpoke:laughing:

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
no way !!

Chicks dig Italian bikes imported from the US :smoking:
Then they should be real impressed with a 40-miler and you layin' out $27K. Buy that perfect Nº 288 off eBay and call it good.

(They have knock-offs available in China. You love them long time.):ahhh:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ebwyting haf plice in China. MV Ago. Vely nice for you.:smoking::f4:

lol

I've been using the search function looking for "Ago" but it keeps throwing up results like:

- that was a long time "ago"
- many years "ago"

:drummer:... oh joy !

·
Registered
710 Posts
Did try it myself, searching in the Gallery for Mv Agusta Ago, and several images from owners do appear.

Maybe its an european thing....:smoking:

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Did try it myself, searching in the Gallery for Mv Agusta Ago, and several images from owners do appear.

Maybe its an european thing....:smoking:
Gallery or Registry Rui ? This is what I get in the Gallery. :wtf:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Thanks Blake, there's too many bloody conflicting browsers and software options around, it's giving m e the shits to no end. I have three different computers send all with different browsers, including a iPad, and none of them will open the images in the Gallery.

This is from my iPad.

Attachments

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Thanks Blake, there's too many bloody conflicting browsers and software options around, it's giving m e the shits to no end. I have three different computers send all with different browsers, including a iPad, and none of them will open the images in the Gallery.

This is from my iPad.
I'm virtually always on my iPad. It opens for me. Mine's a new Air model, but that shouldn't matter. Makes no sense.

·
Formerly WYD OPN
2,150 Posts
Sorry, where side tracking OP's thread, I'll get to the bottom of this. On a different note, have you had a look at the registry Blake ?
I just did. Quite a few of the changes. A few goofs. Not sure how to specify for any correction or further changes.

Is Admin doing it or Alvin?

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Rivale 800 is now part of the Registry! :highclap:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts