MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
sorry to hear that! its been raining all week over here in california, we actually just got our first glimpse of the sun today. i hope it clears up in Italy by this weekend so you can ride your MV :)

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Odd weather right? Tell us californians about it. Just a month ago we were mentioning how great our weather was to John, and next thing you know it rains almost every day (at least in northern california)

·
MV Cellist
4,595 Posts
yeah... WTF?! thunder storm on Tuesday in L.A., hail storm on Monday... Surfers are suffering especially badly, the common knowledge is to wait 3-4 days after it stops raining before you get back out so all the junk & crap(literally) in the water can be diluted enough that you won't get too sick from swimming in it... however since the beginning of the year every time the rain seem to stop for just about 3 days and would start again...

Nice to be able to ride to work... it saves me 60% of the commuting time compre to driving.

hopefully Sat will not rain.

·
Registered
438 Posts
last weekend was horrible, i hope this weekend is more promising.

the SPR keeps giving me these sad faces whenever i walk by her. She's just begging to be ridden.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
Yeah, weather is crazy!!!

Last year we had the dryest winter in more than 100 years while this year, although spring has come, we still didn't a real spring day here :stickpoke

And in central europe (Austria, Germany etc...) they are having floods :later:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yes, I know you don't want to know this but...this weekend in Brisbane sun,sun,sun, oh yes a bit more sun and about 30 degrees C ... clouds...what are they again?? Sorry :laughing:

·
Registered
798 Posts
It's been cold has heck here in the Northeast as well. No riding at all this week. Hopefully Sunday and part of next week it's supposed to warm up a bit. At least in the 40s during the morning hours, and that's good enough for me. Then I am going to northern California the following week on vacation. No riding then either. I miss my Brutale already. I won't even get to stare at her in the garage before I go to bed.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Yes I'm not happy with the weather this week, it's been raining for 5 days here...very wierd for this time of year.

agusta01,
didn't you guys have a nasty cyclone not too far from you recently :stickpoke :)
:later:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts