MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...or does it seem like for every one hour you ride, you spend the next two hours cleaning her up!

And then there's the times where days after cleaning her up, I'll go back out and put just one more coat of polish on her, because just sitting in the garage is dirty business....

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Your other choice is not riding it at all, so she stays polished. But that's like dressing up a beautiful woman for dinner, and not banging her when you get home because you don't want to mess up her hair.

So ride on mate! :f4:

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Your other choice is not riding it at all, so she stays polished. But that's like dressing up a beautiful woman for dinner, and not banging her when you get home because you don't want to mess up her hair.

So ride on mate! :f4:
Love it :yo:

·
Registered
924 Posts
I find it can become a bit of a silly game, in that I like my bike to be very clean, but it is to easy to be obsessive about it. I always get the bugs off the paint work after every ride, but because I'm using her alot at the mo, a quick wax and remove the brake dust every other ride. To some up I mean to ride her but relax on the cleaning a little and not get dragged into the need to keep her immaculate constantly. I'm not convinced it's practical or healthy to allow myself to become to annul about cleaning while she is in such regular use.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I love to ride MV. Owning, riding an MV is special.
I ride, I clean, I look, I wipe. I dream :mouthwateand plan next time I will ride. I work:ahhh:, I cry, I sleep, I work.
I ride :f4::brutale:

I think we all share similar love affair.:nutkick:

·
Registered
926 Posts
I only bought mine to clean. Occasionally, only occasionally when everything is perfect, will I get out the MV and ride her. To me every single ride is extra special. I love my XJR1300 as it does 2 things, lets me ride on sunny days and keeps the MV perfect.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I think keeping a bike just to look at it and clean it is like having a beautiful woman that you don't screw so she's nice and tight for the next guy? :laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts