MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Blimey give us a chance, i dont get paid till the 25th :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
There are probably people on the forum who don't read the F4 topic. Maybe someone should post something in General.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
I thing the thread with the payment intructions should be made a sticky.
I only realised this was already on about an hour ago.

·
Registered
419 Posts
hey all.. we are aiming to get closer to the MV than a vespa. I dont think we'd all be too proud of Alvin touting a fashionable lawn mower.
Ofcourse donating is optional and it is anonymous.. so you can say you donated when you didnt.. i wont say anything either way to anyone. Paypal is the best way to do it if you'd like.. that way there is accountability. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to PM me. thx

·
Registered
796 Posts
sorry but i am new here.who is alvin and why are people here donating money for a mv for him?

ps:i want the cc .can you guys help?

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
allias86 said:
sorry but i am new here.who is alvin and why are people here donating money for a mv for him?

ps:i want the cc .can you guys help?
Hello :)

To answer some questions..
I am Alvin. I am the administrator/founder of this beloved website. I created this place out of passion for the design fo MV Agusta, but do not have an MV Agusta for myself yet. Out of the generosity and passion of the great members here on the forum, they have begun a fund to help speed up the process for me. The thread can be found here:

http://www.mvagusta.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4601

·
Registered
7 Posts
Alvin is the kind and generous spirit who runs this lovely website. He is the reason that you are getting to share the MV joy. He uses his own money to keep it up and running, all the while slaving away at being a college student if I understand correctly.

So, Alvin is getting a wee bit of a thank-you from a few of his fans. Go Alvin Go.

·
Registered
796 Posts
wow.you should get an mv then.the cc.as long as you donate the watch of course.go alvin go.ps you ve done a wonderful job.this is one of the nicest forums i ve been on

·
Not very lucky..
1,431 Posts
allias86 said:
who is alvin and why are people here donating money for a mv for him?
I couldn't stop laughing when i read this........classic!!
never thought about how someone reading these threads
might think...........who the f__k is Alvin?

no offense allias86.....not saying anything about you personally :friday:
I'm sure there are others out there thinking the same thing........
part of the reason why it's so funny to me :laughing:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
I have met Alvin several times. Personally, I think he is a jerk. He is mean spirited, offensive, and couldn't care less about us or this site, which is actually a mandatory college project. Frankly, I think he deserves the Vespa.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I am kidding! He is a wonderful human being and I consider him a friend, he slaves tirelessly to give us fanatics a place to vent. I would REALLY like to see this community help him out, we don't need to collect ALL of it, he is saving for his dreambike one day, we just need to each give a bit, and we WILL get him there MUCH FASTER (Oh, God, I am starting to type like Spalding...)...But, how cool will it be when he posts a picture with his SPR, grinning from ear to ear?

I am in! Lets do this thing! Our way of giving a little back to our own community...

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
503 Posts
Alllllvviiinnn!!!!

Anyone old enough to remember the chipmonks?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts