MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ,maybe in Europe or elsewhere,what are your thoughts about this oil,Going pretty cheap in Brisbane spec 10w 50 fully synthetic .

your views please

cheers eddy

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Never heard of it, but my first thought is why saving money on oil??

·
Super Moderator
22,070 Posts
Why not try and save money on Oil Erik ? Not all expensive oils are great oil, in some Countries the crappiest oil is expensive only because of the Country it's imported from, or because the Importers are thieves. I recon that is why Eddy is asking, and it's pretty widely advertised over here in Aus as a motorcycle specific oil, with a big range of products.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also was asking as i have seen this logo on moto races ,at first i thought what a weird way of advertising the I phone mobile phone.LOL

CHEERS EDDY

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Why not try and save money on Oil Erik ? Not all expensive oils are great oil, in some Countries the crappiest oil is expensive only because of the Country it's imported from, or because the Importers are thieves. I recon that is why Eddy is asking, and it's pretty widely advertised over here in Aus as a motorcycle specific oil, with a big range of products.
Well.... lucky me I was not suggesting to buy expensive oil. My suggestion would be to buy the oil we all know is good for the MVs. If that costs more... fine!! As if oil the the biggest thing you can spend on your bike... not.

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Same here. I don't find that expensive for something so crucial for the MV. And no... I am absolutely not rich...

·
Registered
5,577 Posts
Proper good quality oil for your application is cheaper than an engine rebuild.

This video was sent to me by one of the HD owners. Pretty impressive for Amsoil to video and stress test their product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnKTpGt1k0
Interesting. Would be even more interesting if they do the same test when the oil is 5000 km used.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts