MV Agusta Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

I've been searching for a good mount for a decent bike mount for my 2010 MY F4 without breaking the bank and looks like Ram makes some good mounts. Just want to ask here before I order something not usable.

This is what I am planning to order for the base.

http://www.rammount.com/CatalogResu...d/082065077045066045051052053085/Default.aspx

This should go on top of the brake reservoir cover. At least I am hoping it would. Is there going to be any issues with this set up?

TIA

·
Registered
184 Posts
I've been thinking of a mount as well. The "Compatible Motorcycles" list for that RAM mount does not include any MVs. Don't know if that is lack of evidence or evidence of lack....is it that it won't work, or that they don't know if it will work?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
128 Posts
Why want a mount on F4 ? You should be riding it so hard that you need to be concentrating on the road , what you are doing , and who is trying to take you out . I ride bikes to get away from the office , telephones and work . if you cannot trust your co workers enough to delegate ........

If you want a biker with cup holder , gps ,telephone , etc , get a Goldwing , Brutale , Harley or other some old gentlemans bike .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats what i did, in my garage for my Dragster's TomTom Rider
Just very simple

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thats what i did
I made it with 0.8mm stainless steel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts