MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Direct TV receiver captured the side car races at this year's TT on the Velocity Channel.

The announcer was speaking some sort of alien language with Guy Martin. They seemed to understand each other, but I'm quite sure no one residing in the Colonies could understand one word. :wtf:

One other thing......what's all this bitchin about the weather on the IOM? Warm and sunny......:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Side car riders/hacks be crazy! Very limited ability to pass for obvious reasons, can and does impact the outcome of the race. Faster teams can be held up for minutes at a time prior to being able to pass a slower competitor.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
My Direct TV receiver captured the side car races at this year's TT on the Velocity Channel.

The announcer was speaking some sort of alien language with Guy Martin. They seemed to understand each other, but I'm quite sure no one residing in the Colonies could understand one word. :wtf:

One other thing......what's all this bitchin about the weather on the IOM? Warm and sunny......:)
It's English Randy...,just spoken very quickly with a few nods and smiles thrown in. No,whadamean,boy???!! Crack on!!:laughing::laughing:

Oh, and it has to be 'warm and sunny' (well dry at any rate) right the 'whole way' round the 37 & 3/4 mile course..and sometimes it isn't.
Brian:)

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 2013 Senior TT popped up on my recorder today on Velocity Channel. Really enjoyable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts