MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's been covered before, but interested in some new input ....

For those of you who have installed the Invisigard paint protection film, any regrets?

Any discoloration, yellowing?

Any lifted edges after time?

Any regrets that you can't wax the bike as before?

Anything else I should consider?

Is there any reason why you would NOT install Invisigard on your bike?

Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Grand, I've installed a different brand of film (venturehield I think). No regrets, Has saved me on two occasions now. No discolouration, no lifting at edges, still virtually invisible. Even waxed right over the top of it with no probs. Great mod.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts

Stuff works...It is on the headlight as well. Almost 1.5 years old now, still going strong.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Griff -- you rock. I don't know many people that would take the time to grab thier camera, snap a pic, and upload the file to answer a total stranger's question. THANK YOU.

Was it difficult getting the positioning of the panels correct?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
First thing I did when I got the new F4 was put invisiguard on. Best thing I ever did. It is virtually invisble, leaves a nice thick plastic coating and bugs wipe right off. I have had mine on for 12 months and have a couple of chips from large rocks that has not gone through to the paint.
Highly recommended.
I also put on a stone guard to the radiator which is also a smart move.

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
GRand said:
Griff -- you rock. I don't know many people that would take the time to grab thier camera, snap a pic, and upload the file to answer a total stranger's question. THANK YOU.

Was it difficult getting the positioning of the panels correct?
Ha! Thanks...Truthfully, I recently acquired a new camera, and have been practicing with the up-close shots, trying to get the background to fade to blur...I already had this shot!!! Thanks, though.

If you follow their instructions, exactly, you will not have too much difficulty. Learn your technique by doing the flat stuff first...Tank sides, headlight parts (upper/lower), before attempting the fairing fronts and mirror panels...

It isn't toobad, take your time, takes about 2 hours total to do a really good job.

Griff
twoeleven

·
Registered
265 Posts
NOTE:
I've seen a 11 piece set on Emoto and a 19 piece set from Invisiguard direct. Looks like the 19 piece set has the full vertical front edge of the mid/lower fairings covered.
Think I'll buy a set before I get a big stone chip too.
MikeR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts