MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. Just bought my first MV. 2010 F4. Been into them for a while, just never bought one. I collect bikes, mostly vintage. Have several Ducati's. But interested in anything with wheels or wings. I also restore and repair my own stuff, with a machine shop at home. Engineer by trade, artist by heart.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
...interested in anything with wheels or wings. I also restore and repair my own stuff, with a machine shop at home. Engineer by trade, artist by heart.
Oh, you’ll fit in here nicely. Hello and welcome.

·
Administrator
20,022 Posts
Welcome to the family!!!

·
Super Moderator
22,447 Posts
Oh boy! Welcome....reminds me of a dearly departed friend:cry: and fellow Pennsylvanian....:smoking:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wings you say? You've picked a fitting brand of moto then. Enjoy your stay. Would love to see some of your work if it isn't too personal to ask.

·
Registered
17,189 Posts
Welcome Spitfire.....how about some pics of those two Scouts?

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
Welcome to the forum, it sounds like with your background, that you will appreciate the MV. Now should we call you spit, or Mr. Fire? :stickpoke:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome, Spitfire. That's quite a collection you have! I am in the Phoenixville/Kimberton area and wouldn't mind meeting up sometime midway (Lancaster area perhaps). Probably can't offer you much conversation on engineering and machining as I'm not much of a wrench, but am always happy to chat and learn about others experiences. Now if you want to talk about pharmaceuticals (the legal type!:smoking:) and the healthcare industry, I can offer plenty of insight!

Again, welcome to the forum, and join in the fray with all the great members on here. :f4:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys.

Pics of Scouts will be sometime in the future. Right now, I'm rebuilding the engine of the '49 and the Junior Scout is part of custom project I have going on. I've gotten sidetracked. The Duc 160 was a barn find I picked up in January at a swapmeet I sell at, and in a moments frustration with my lawnmower I kicked over the 160, only to find it had spark. Poured gas in the tank, and on the 3rd kick, it started right up! So now I'm gung-ho to turn it into a small cafe racer. But I'll try to get some pics up. Honestly, I'm not the best at posting pics of things I have.

Gitano - I'd definitely be into meeting up sometime. I like riding out around the Chester County area, so it'd be easy.

Also being that I see there is limited options in the exhaust department the F4, I maybe taking on a custom exhaust project. It wouldn't be my first, though I might need help with the tuning. I have a Nemesis unit for my 1098S. But looking for an Agusta equivalent.

Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts