MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just brought home a new-to-me 2000 F4S after lusting over these bikes since they first came out. 3rd owner with less than 5000 miles. Won't be a garage queen any more! I'll probably put a couple hundred miles on her this weekend getting acquainted ;-). Anyone up for a casual ride?

So the question is, do I need to keep my Honda as backup?

Peter

·
Registered
863 Posts
hope you didnt bu it from the Kawasaki guys in Bellevue....

Portland MV is pretty good

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
Welcome. Pics:stickpoke

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
Go to photobucket, create a free account, upload all of your pics there, then copy and paste the code under each pic here.

Oh and welcome!

·
Registered
26 Posts
welcome, I'm down in Puyallup and would enjoy a ride. Not this weekend but before the (summer?) is over.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
nice looking bike - looks pretty clean to me. But thats compared to mine, which at the moment as a smiley face written in the dirt on the rear wheel!!
Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Firefox works :p

Phone pic for now... need to detail her before any higher resolution shots as she's a bit dirty.

Bone stock, single radiator.
Welcome! The original red and silver has got to be my all time favorite color scheme. My ultimate dream is to have that body kit on my R312. Nice bike!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Beautiful! Thats the clearest phone pic I've ever seen. Now I remember why everyones eyes bugged out of their heads in 2000.
BTW, Kawi is moving to WA. so you can ride with him. Good luck deciding on a meet up spot.

·
Registered
5,076 Posts
Welcome to our forum. Well, Alvin's forum. If you go nuts because you can't ride alot I'd keep the Honda for awhile until you're sure you have no bugs in the bike.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Huh? The guys at Bellevue are the real deal... Several of us got our R312's from them and are very happy.

Ah, I miss that place. Used to live there when I bled AF Blue @McChord.
:yo:[/quote]

Yea I bought my 312 from them and very top notch I flew down from Alaska they let take it out for a 100 mi. spin brought it back then they packed it back up and shipped it to AK for me.

What did you do in the AF? I was a fighter Crewchief Active Duty and do my guard time now walking out at 15yrs is to much to give up for a retirment of some kind.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome!

I'm up near Woodinville with a Brutale 910S and a 2010 F4. Maybe someday we should get together at a trackday with an MV only pit set up.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts