MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not a peep? So, no one's curious what MV's planning to release in Milan this year?

T.S.: You’ve got two 675 models and two 800′s which soon will increase to three with the Rivale. Is it complete?

G.C.: No not really, at the Milan show we will introduce two new models in two different categories and we are looking forward to that.

T.S.: It was fantastic to hear you are doing so well in the press conference yesterday. Can MV Agusta keep this trend going?

G.C.: Yes absolutely, we grew about 80 percent from 2011-2012 and YTD in May we did about 30-percent increase so we think that we can keep about 20-percent average increase in the next years with the new models and in the investment in the network we will make so we are very positive on that.

T.S.: We’ve seen the triple range, is it the triple range which is the cause of the big success?

G.C. Now for sure but in our plan we will continue our investments in both the 3 and 4 cylinder platforms. Its two different clients and two different segments in the market so we will keep going in both.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
I was going to say tourer or cruiser but i thought was too far fetched. Who knows. I hope too see some limited edition model like a tamburini in the new model or something along those lines

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
947 Posts
2 new models. 1 each in 2 different categories.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
adventure touring bike without a doubt to compete against the multi and the new BMW GS.

A cruiser? Hmmmmmm, not sure. They do need to do a total redesign on the F4 tho, it's heavy and dated.(sorry guys!)

Tourer and cruser? Ducati did it. ;)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't think most of us would disagree with you on the F4. If a new F4 came out, I'd most likely pick that over a Panigale.

I think I originally mis-read the interview. G.C. says two new models in two different categories. I suppose that could mean a new F4. But the F4 just got a mid-life update for 2013.

Also, I think the Multistrade is one of Ducati's best selling bikes (along with the Monster).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts