MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
How about Vegas? I'd be up for that.

Sadly, I've never actually been there..... :jsm:

Or Italy. Italy rocks. Can visit Moto Corse in San Marino!

both are equally shitty flights for me.... :laughing: :ahhh:

·
Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
It would HAVE to correspond with a round of MotoGP, no? I'd say ITALY!!! We could all go to Varese and drop in and say "hi" to Claudio (He sent me a letter today you know) and Massimo....

Or, how about here...

Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca
July 20-22, 2007
Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix
Featuring the MotoGP World Championship

Griff
twoeleven

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
twoeleven said:
It would HAVE to correspond with a round of MotoGP, no? I'd say ITALY!!! We could all go to Varese and drop in and say "hi" to Claudio (He sent me a letter today you know) and Massimo....

Or, how about here...

Mazda Raceway at Laguna Seca
July 20-22, 2007
Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix
Featuring the MotoGP World Championship

Griff
twoeleven
laguna seca wouldn't be good IF you wanted to incorporate a GROUP ride with the meet and greet.... as the roads are SO overcrowded for that event.... it's miserable to get around

italy would be great....
it's going to be a GREAT expense to those who have to travel to another continent to meet...
but, if we plan far enough in advance..... ANYTHING is possible :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
503 Posts
spalding12 said:
laguna seca wouldn't be good IF you wanted to incorporate a GROUP ride with the meet and greet.... as the roads are SO overcrowded for that event.... it's miserable to get around
:)

Really not at all miserable around. Donna and I stayed in Pacific Grove (west side of Monterey) and rode to the track each day - piece of cake. A ride down PCH on any of the afternoons is also OK. Really. The horrors of '05 didn't repeat. Of course new horrors took their place, but riding around the area is most definitely do-able.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
I like the idea of a moto event.

Coming from far away, a group ride may be a bit much.... I don't want to have to carry all my gear for starters, and also I'll probably bring somebody along, as from out this far, it'll have to be part of a bigger vacation.

So Moto GP is cool. Meeting up somewhere before/after would be sweet....

Those dates for the US GP actually tie in pretty well to when I may go to cali anyway.... !!!!! :naughty:

:conveyer:

·
Registered
419 Posts
Im in! Anytime.. anywhere on the planet.. ofcourse.. Italy would make sense. I'd like to take a tour of the MV factory and meet the hire ups. Afterwards.. umm.. i'll be going to visit Amsterdam.. you know.. to see the extensive art they have. I hear they make a mean hot chocolate.

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 21 Posts