MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the show in Seattle is happening the weekend of Dec 16th. I've never been to this show, but am looking forward to it since I can actually go this time around. Does MV take part in this?

·
Registered
122 Posts
No, but I heard from the dealer that the F3 is supposed to be there in a special section. At least at the Long Beach Show.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
For some reason Motorcycle shows in U.S. stinks. Very poor vendors and or manufacturers attendance . It gets worst and worst every year. Compared to European shows, it is really a shame.

·
Administrator
20,073 Posts
MV participated in the shows a few years ago....hoping they will come back now that the F3 and B3 are being introduced.....

I'll be at the Washington DC show and the Charlotte NC show.....hope to see some of you there!

·
Registered
26 Posts
MV not at the Seattle show, but I will be for sure...can't wait to see new toys

·
Site Sponsor
39 Posts
MV USA is providing an F3 for inclusion in the Dream Garage section of the IMS, but there will not be separate MV presence, unfortunately. I understand that the F3 won't make it in time for the San Mateo show but should be there for the Dallas show.

If anybody is going to the Dallas show (Dec. 2-4), please take some pictures for us!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well if I see any at the seattle show I will be sure and snap pics.

Do they let you sit on the bikes at these shows or is it hands off?

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I suspect the Dream Garage will be hands off. But if you come to your friendly neighborhood dealer, I'm sure they'll let you sit to your heart's content :)
True, but they don't have any of the new MV in like the RR or the F3. That is why I was hoping I might spot one at the show.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts