MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, I really enjoy the quality of posts here on MV.net. Not only because of the quality of people, but also because of the international viewpoints and experiences that everyone brings. I check out a couple local club sites in the Washington, DC area, but I love hearing about members' ride outside of Sydney or Rome or L.A. It makes me jealous that I may never have the chance to ride those roads, but it also gives me hope that if I ever have the chance to travel to some of these places, I might get a chance to meet some of my fellow MV.netters.

OK, Spalding12 - like post over. ;-)

-Chris

·
Registered
422 Posts
Never say never.....I'm sure you'll have the opportunity to travel...But yes it is nice to have people from all walks of life around the globe on this board. Great people on this board for sure.

and I'll add "OK, Spalding13 - like post over" :laughing:

·
Registered
8,867 Posts
Agreed! The input from all over the world is great. Talk about jealousy when I see photos like these:

I want to visit all these places. Riding through them would be another level of dreaming

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
burgesscb said:
I have to say, I really enjoy the quality of posts here on MV.net. Not only because of the quality of people, but also because of the international viewpoints and experiences that everyone brings. I check out a couple local club sites in the Washington, DC area, but I love hearing about members' ride outside of Sydney or Rome or L.A. It makes me jealous that I may never have the chance to ride those roads, but it also gives me hope that if I ever have the chance to travel to some of these places, I might get a chance to meet some of my fellow MV.netters.

OK, Spalding12 - like post over. ;-)

-Chris
i can be there... tomorrow for breakfast :)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts