MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed one of these Brutale tail lights with the intergrated blinkers off eBay which come from Hong Kong or China? Their selling for $44 , but then site sponser have them at $120. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Smoke-LED-Taillight-Turn-Signals-MV-Agusta-Sprada-F4-F1000-Brutale-Strada-/290769195484?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43b331d1dc&vxp=mtr#ht_5273wt_1109

I buy everything off site sponsers, but kind of on a money saving kick due to a baby on the way, but want to change a few things on my Brutale. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Ordered one from a site sponsor. The left turn signal quick working within two months. That said the site sponsor agreed to replace it if I shipped it back. I was surprised the sponsor took the item back as typically electronic items don't have a return policy (at least in my experience). That was two months ago so getting a lesson in patience. The sponsor has great shipping and pricing so am willing to be patient. Moral of the story: Spent more money but have someone that will stand behind their product.

·
Registered
119 Posts
That looks identical to the one I bought for 2X more from a site sponsor. I wouldn't be surprised if it is identical, you're just getting it one step and one markup earlier in the supply chain. I would say go with the eBay one, it's not like this is a highly engineered piece. It's a piece of plastic with two wires and a light bulb, kinda hard to screw up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts