236 Posts
nice dyno run, love the Brute America!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Almost sold the bike. Had a scare with a car and it made me think of my family and children. Time went by the bike didn't sell and I'm glad it didn't. Putting arrow header and the shorty thunder exhaust on this winter. Slipper clutch too!

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts
dave h said:
Almost sold the bike. Had a scare with a car and it made me think of my family and children. Time went by the bike didn't sell and I'm glad it didn't. Putting arrow header and the shorty thunder exhaust on this winter. Slipper clutch too!
i'm glad that "scare" wasn't worse for you
happy that you kept the bike
have thought long and hard as to what my best MOVE with the brutale OUGHT to be

the BMW was getting a LOT more riding time
bigger bike
can carry a lot
rode almost 6,000 miles while the brutale was on the battery charger
sad, but true

beginning to fall back in love with the brutale
the low-rpm fuel injection is embarrassing for a bike costing 1/2 as much, etc...

but, the look, sound, and PURE SEX of the 910R are UNmatched

she'll stay with me for now
i might even ride her again tomorrow morning

thanks for your reply

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
515 Posts
dave h said:
Its nice to have you back!

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
774 Posts
pigiolino said:
I'm well a part another operation in vocal cords Dec 21...........
another little polips is there.....But not dangerous,only 15 days in silence... :jerkoff:
pier
I hope everything will soon OK for you Pier.

So you can't talk, but you can still write.. especialy on this forum and you'll have time to do it !

Did you need vocal cords to ride you Brutale ? I believe not, so let's smile :ahhh:

·
Ambassador / 007 , , Waiting for new bike
6,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Olive said:
I hope everything will soon OK for you Pier.

So you can't talk, but you can still write.. especialy on this forum and you'll have time to do it !

Did you need vocal cords to ride you Brutale ? I believe not, so let's smile :ahhh:
Thank You OLIVE!!!Thank you for your great support!Last year in Dec I nade the same operation but after three months polips was again...
About my 15 days of silence,my wife is so happy!!!
hehe
Pier

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
774 Posts
If I can do anything... don't hesitate ! Just ask !

·
Registered
41 Posts
I don't want to sound rude, but...

Olive said:
If I can do anything... don't hesitate ! Just ask !
Wouldn't this sort of conversation be better through the magic of PMs? Or is the offer for everyone reading the post?

·
Registered
774 Posts
+1

·
Registered
735 Posts
asg21 said:
Wouldn't this sort of conversation be better through the magic of PMs? Or is the offer for everyone reading the post?
+1

1 - 20 of 21 Posts