MV Agusta Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am looking into making the long sleeve mock (short) turtleneck MVAgusta.net shirts. I am working out a way to print the mvagusta.net logo on the collar.

There is an option for the nike golf (i think feel pretty nice) golf dri-fit interlock mock shirt, and a 100% cotton standard turtleneck which would probably be half the price.

Looking at approx $30s for the cotton standard, and $60s for the Nike Dri-Fit.

Let me know if you are interested in it and I will look into it seriously. Just do not have too much $ to put down and want to try to order what most users want.

Thanks,
Alvin

·
Pimp of posts
6,301 Posts

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
i'm in for a dri mesh. L.

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
I'm not sure what these are like. :confused: Can you post a picture Alvin or anyone? :stickpoke Ta. :)

·
King of the Sink
1,571 Posts
I'm interested in the dri-fit, and I'm happy to pay in advance if that helps.

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
Alvin, I understand you are getting bored and are running out of things to do..... Don't suppose any progress on the long-sleeves is coming along... ? :)

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Sounds Okay, the dry fit turtle neck. I would take one, at least, in S, because I think dry fit stuff should sit snug tight. But didn't You want to make a long sleeve T-Shirt a while ago ?

·
The Dude
5,041 Posts
rents said:
Yes it's polyester. Best marketing ever by nike!

cotton > polyester
For underwear, sure. Dress shirts, yes.

But for many athletic (yes, including bikes), polyester products are much better in the wicking properties than cotton (which to me, doesn't have any at all).

Many companies have poly shirts that feel just like cotton. I've got a few from North Face. These are great for everything, like travel where you walk a lot, it dries off if you sweat while walking very quickly.

Do you wear leathers? What's between your skin and the leather? Hopefully something.... which would NOT be cotton.... !!

anyway, i'm all about synthetic clothing when I'm not working.... it's great. I'm probably getting old as well and not caring about how i'm presented, so that probably helps.... :jsm:

:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts